Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ElunesGracePodcast #77 - Lich King Prep

News:

Lich King Prep suggestions:

  • Gather items that will help level up your professions
  • Clean out your bank. Are you holding onto Azeroth items? Do you really need them?
  • Have your guild bank person start cleaning up the guild bank in preparation for new items
  • Sell items you don't need
  • Perhaps do some dailies if you have gotten out of the habbit to have some extra cash
  • Get plenty of sleep
  • Eat your fruits and vegatables
  • Those of you with alts, make sure you have specced all of your characters

Are you waiting in line for the Lich King? Feel free to post and share your experience with us.

Mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok here's my release-night experience. I got to my local game shop at about 11:45. It was cold and raining, and I decided to wait in my car and listen to Elune's Grace until the fateful hour arrived. (No lie - I really was listening to you guys :)

At 12 the doors opened, and I decided to get on line. While waiting, I struck up a conversation with the people near me, trading stories about the game, our characters and whatnot. One of the stories was about a hunter that didn't have a pet or a ranged weapon when he got into a PUG run, and tried to convince the rest of the group that he was going to melee.

"Melee hunters are epic fail," Said one of my new friends.

"Hey I melee sometimes... when I forget to buy bullets." Said another.

The rest of us proceeded to make fun of him for the rest of the time we were in line. It warmed the heart to know that the joy of ridiculing "huntards" really crosses all bounds of race, class, and faction. Horde, Alliance, Dwarf, Troll, Elf, Orc, whatever. We all came together that night. It was a beautiful thing.