Monday, February 12, 2007

My First Mount


I don’t know about you, but I worked my tail off for my first mount, my non-epic mount that you can purchase at level 40. So I hit level 40 and was short gold, so instead of questing and leveling I decided to grind and sell and grind and sell some more. I mainly did this alone. One weekend night I was close. A guild member, Carlandes sent me 4 gold because that is what I needed. I opened my mail to see the gold, but hit the Return button instead. I wanted to do this on my own. So it was 1:30 AM at this point – this was about a year ago and I still remember.

So I did more grinding and finally got enough gold. Of course I wanted to have at least 10 gold after purchasing my mount, I didn’t want to have zero money. I chose the Spotted Saber as I did not see a lot of people on it. It was around 2:00 AM when I bought it. Only one guild member was still logged in – a person I have lost touch with, but that night was awesome because he congratulated me and I felt very proud of my hard work.

My Sister Sal also got her mount, in fact I think she got hers before I did. I did not know which one she chose though and we ended up getting the exact same mount – pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.